Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Friday, November 2, 2012

PCW Digi Desserts Fridaze

It's time for 
at My Paper Crafting World.com
This is the adorable digi that Melin is offering everyone for free this week.  
So it's " time" to share my project.  
I made a 6 inch easel card.   
The stamp is one I had in my stash and I cut it apart.
I colored the digi with my Spectrum Noir Markers, added Stickles, Glossy Accents and Washi tape. 
The Happy Birthday at the bottom is a MS punch.   
Don't forget your free digi this week and also check out the awesome sale at 



2 comments:

  1. LOL This digi is too cute!! I love how you used it Suzanne, so many ways to use this cute little clock. Love your washi tape, don't have any yet though, but I think I did see some really cute washi tape that I thought I would order. You did a great job coloring your digi with your markers, love the sparkle from the stickles too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this clock face. So cute. The bright colors rock. Great coloring. Love the glitter too.

    ReplyDelete