Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Thursday, August 25, 2011

My first Thursday tutorial for FCCB and a BUNCH of layouts

Today is my first day doing the Thursday Tutorial at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog.  This week the challenge at FCCB is Birthday Bash or making your own birthday card.  Come join us for a new challenge every Monday,  So with keeping with the them of Birthdays you will find several great birthday ideas.  First of all a link to a trifold birthday card tutorial by Shes a Sassy Lady.  Also you will find two links on how to make a tealight birthday candle.  Please stop by and check out these amazing projects.

Also I wanted to share a bunch of  layouts that I completed this week.  They are all rather simple as I am trying to make a dent in my picture pile.  For a lot of them I used the paper designs and added titles using my Cricut and a few other cuts as needed.
  For this one I used Baby Steps.

I used Mickey font for some misc pictures.  It says Play and Busy, Curls and Hats.

The Bloom title and flower and butterfly embellishments are from Michael's $1 bin.  The paper is DCWV new Baby Girl Stack.
Baby shower using Create a Critter Monkey
Second Baby Shower used paper from Zoo Stack.  Title Its A Baby Shower from New Arrival.  
Large owl from Paisley and Owl Always Love You title from Straight from the Nest.

3 comments:

  1. You have been busy! Great layouts and wonderful pictures!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow my friend what awesome lo's you have done of the girls!!! You are the ultimite crafting machine!! LOL I love the pics of the girls, they are just too darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job with your layouts! I love them all! I really need to catch up a bit on my layouts too! You have inspired me :)

    ReplyDelete