Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Kaisercraft Advent Tree Calendars-- which would you make?


Today I am off to my local scrapbook store to teach a new class for the Fall.  We will be making two  double page layouts with the Bo Bunny Apple Cider Collection.  
Here is one and the other I will be sharing later on this month.  
I am really having fun teaching classes and the extra money comes in handy for scrap supplies.  LOL 


Click here for more details. 

I will also be doing Christmas Bo Bunny classes and the new Kaisercraft Advent Calendar class.  
The kit this year makes a tree and you have the choice of three different papers.   


Here are all three calendars together
These are the class samples and will be auctioned off for charity in December.  

Twig and Berry 
Mint Twist 
Turtle Dove 

3 comments:

  1. You are rocking these classes Suzanne! I sure wish I lived by you so I could take the classes too. I can imagine that having extra monies for scrappy stuff is awesome!! Love the layouts and the advent trees!!! I think twig and berry is my favorite. Please remember me when you get your name in lights, ok?! lol Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mint twist!! LOVE it!! What a wonderful idea to auction these off to charity. Seems odd to see Christmas themed stuff but I did see hobby lobby was getting decorated for the holidays last week....its still 80 degrees here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty. I bet you'll have a fabulous time in your classes. Love the Mint twist sample and your layout is very cute!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete