Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Cooking with Cricut Apples or Honey Challenge

  
 

It's time for another great challenge at Cooking with Cricut.  This week the challenge is apples and honey.  For my project I made a layout using Melin's file from Paper Crafting World Bear with Cider Mill.  I also used the Just Because Cricut Cart for the Apple of my eye title page 46 cut at 3 inches.

Here is the closeup so you can see the embossing, the white gel pen details, and glossy accents.  
Here is the page to go with it.  

I hope you will check out all the DT members projects for the challenge.  Then join us for the challenge and link your project up to CWC. We would love to see what you create for the Apples or Honey challenge.  

3 comments:

  1. Suzanne,

    This is just an adorable LO. I love the images and the way you designed the page. And I especially love the cider!!
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness, this layout is too cute! I am loving that little bear and his overalls. Love the basket of apples as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute layout!! I love the little overalls on the bear..too cute :)

    Hugs, Sheena
    Dew Drops & Glue Dots

    ReplyDelete