Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Friday, July 8, 2011

Summer Picnic layout for CC challenge

This is my entry for the Cricut Circle Monthly Challenge. 

JULY MONTHLY CHALLENGE: Let’s Eat Challenge!

One of the best things about the summertime is the opportunity to have meals and family gatherings outside! This month, we want you to create something with a BBQ, Picnic, or Patio theme, AND a gingham or check pattern.


Sad to say this is the last project I did with my beloved Gypsy before I had to send her into PC yesterday.  The title of this layout is Summer Picnic.  The table red and white check paper I got at Joanns.  
For the title I used Mickey Font at 1.87 and welded it to a square to make the page.  I then cut the letters out at 1.67 in the check material.
Basket is from My Community at 5 inches.  I added the check for the look of a cloth and it was hand cut.
The ants are from Nates ABC cut at 2 inches.
Chicken leg Everyday Paper Doll 2 inches, Strawberry Country Life 2 inches, Cuts from Block Party-
salad 3 inches, watermelon 3 inches, mustard, ketchup, soda 3 inches and pie 3 1/2 inches.

6 comments:

  1. OMGosh Suzanne, I just love this lo!!! The ants are too cute and the food goodies are fabulous! Great job with this challenge my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really fun layout Suzanne !Love the ants carting the food off from the picnic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the summmery layout. What a great project using more than one cartridge. I had just joined to become a follower.

    ReplyDelete