Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Monday, July 25, 2011

Challenge Layout of grand daughter using grid pattern and buttons

I love participating in challenges that help me get some layouts done of my darling grand daughters.  This was done using a grid.  This was perfect for these pictures as the blocks tell the story of how sweet Mackenzie is growing and I didn't need a lot of extra stuff.  I also love to use buttons on my baby layouts and these cute little pink flowers were perfect to go with these flowered pages.  The flowers I cut out with an EK success punch weren't standing out so I used my MS center punch.  I cut out in a brighter gre
en and used the ring it formed as well as the scalloped cut to help accent the flowers and buttons. I added Wonder Thread to the button holes and  some lace trim and pearls.  
Entered in The Paper Variety- do a layout using a grid or rainbow colors and Frosted Design- using buttons

5 comments:

  1. This lo is so precious of Kenzie Suzanne! I love the colors/papers you used as well. The buttons are just perfect with the wonder thread!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO ... love the color and paper choices ... thanks for playing with us at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely LO, the grid pattern works really well and I like the colour choice :) Thanks for playing along at TPV this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, so lovely and sweet!!!!
    Thanks
    Eli (Frosted designs)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These colors, papers, embellies are so super sweet! Thanks for sharing your work with us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete