Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Hawaiian shirt birthday card for hubby

This is the card I made for the Cricut Cardz Challenge which is to make something with summer apparel or accessories.  I chose the Hawaiian shirt from Pack Your Bags to make a card for my hubs birthday.   My husband loves to wear Hawaiian shirts so I chose some paper that is similar to the colors he likes.  I used a  MS punch with shells and sand dollars  on the side and corners.  I chalked the edges and added little buttons.  

4 comments:

  1. Very nicely done, looks like someone is ready for Hawaii! Thanks so much for joining CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card Suzanne! I think Steve will love it!! I love how you used your "beach" punches with the card, perfect for where you guys live!! Happy Birthday to Steve!!!!

    ReplyDelete