Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Flower Shape Thank You and Handy Man recycle card

More rain in Southern California so I spent the day scrappin.  I got two cards done for some challenges.
The first one is from Shes a Sassy Lady and her great videos for Gypsy made Simple.   Sheila uses Art Philosophy in the video.  I used Accent Essentials so I could enter this in the My Creative Time Challenge and made it into a thanks for Celebrate the Occasion.  I always like to have thank you cards in my stash.  The paper is DCWV from Joanns.
SU Stamp


Entering in the following challenges
My Creative Time -Any project with older cart
Shes a Sassy Lady- flower shape card

This is my second card which I made for the Frosted Design Challenge.  For the recycle elements I used recycled foil and cardboard.  Some twine and washers from garage and some old stickers.  

Frosted Design Recycle 

5 comments:

  1. They are both great but I LOVE the man card!
    Rae Ann O.
    http://joyinart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. both cards are great! I agree, one can never have too many thank you cards!
    ♥ Cyndy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both of your cards but that first one is just gorgeous!! TFS

    Lucy
    http://love2createitall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Sheila's videos and I love your card! I am wanting to do this challenge too, so I hope I have time, it is such a fun card!! The other card is so manly and I just adore it! I love that you just used things on hand, so need to do this with old stickers that I have in my stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh look how nice this turned out the colors are wonderful! Love the masculine mans card too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete