Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Sunday, March 24, 2013

So excited to show you my Secret Garden Tag Star Album

I am so excited to share this project with you.  I think this will definitely be in my top 10 favorite creations for a long long time.  No I don't have a list written down just in my head but I am thrilled how this project came out.  

Well as you have already figured out I love love love Graphic 45.  The new collection A Secret Garden is one of my favorites.  This paper is really popular at the LSS where I teach too.  Everyone loves it!  
I love looking at the  Graphic 45 Blog as there are the most amazing artist from around the world and wow what they do with Graphic 45 is stunning.  
So recently I saw a post with a 
 Tag Star Book by Sharon Ngoo.  I knew right away I wanted to try this amazing book and that A Secret Garden would be perfect for this.  
The change I made was instead of using the smaller Graphic 45 Tags I used the Larger ones.  
I taught this class yesterday and the ladies loved it and were so happy with their completed books.  



Here is the book closed.  
The seam bind ribbon is colored with ink and we tied a lock and key on it also from G45. 
The Secret Garden title background was cut with Elegant Edges  

Book open 

The way the pages are cut and glued they form a double frame for each window.  
We used Chipboard package 1 
Added some twine and Stickles here and  there. 
Here we punched leaves and cut out flowers with the Cricut. 
This is my favorite page with the door on the right. 
I found some little wood birds at Michaels we added to each corner and we punched a leaf edge with a MS punch I had that matched leaves in backgreound.  
Edges done with another MS punch and scraps 
This is the back.  

Hope you enjoyed my project and that you will check out the Graphic 45 Blog or following them on Facebook.   


10 comments:

  1. Okay, this book has just blown me away!! What a fabulous project!
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, wow, wow! This is amazing Suzanne! I have seen star books before, but not with the double frame! I am loving this paper too! All the goodies you used is amazing too. It really irks me that I live across the country and can't take these classes!! lol Great job my friend, great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is amazing indeed! What a stupendous project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH.MY.GOODNESS! This is just awesome! Beautiful papers and an incredible job, Suzanne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is beautiful! love your paper choices and colors. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a Lovely, Unique Creation! Will look forward to seeing it Up Close and Personal sometime - ;-}
    Lynden
    http://aneleganttouch-lynden.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/An-Elegant-Touch-/162889457132788

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Suzanne, what an amazing project! I love all the additional embellies you used! It gives it all such a warm and dreamy look. I have never seen a star album with the border strips unattached the way you made this one....very clever! Thank you for sharing your beautiful work with us! Fabulous inspiration!
    -Melin
    Blog: MyPaperCrafting.com
    Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Suzanne, you have always impressed me with all of your projects, but this one has blown me away! FABULOUS job on it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh My Gosh! This is so lovely it gave me shivers! I just promised hubby I wouldn't buy anything for awhile but I am going to have to get this secret garden at some point in the future!

    Hugs,
    Chriss
    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never seen a star book before. It's fabulous!
    The Graphic 45 paper takes it a step further and makes it stunning. Thank you so much for sharing

    ReplyDelete