Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Monday, March 11, 2013

BBTB2 Bring on the Bunnies

Good morning everyone! Its my turn hosting this week's challenge at BBTB2.   The challenge for this week is "Bring on the Bunnies" by using a bunny from any Cricut cartridge. Easter is only a hop, skip and a jump away so we want to see those cute little bunnies with their big floppy ears.   Remember this is a Cricut challenge and you must use your Cricut for the challenge cut, but then you are welcome to use anything else you'd like on your project.  Then link up here at BBTB2. My design team sisters have some awesome creations for you this week so don't forget to leave them some bloggy love as you hop along from blog to blog.   Can't wait to see your projects-there are  so many bunnies and so little time.  

It is my pleasure to introduce our newest Design Team member, Michelle Shutts from Cricut Crazy Scrapper!  Michelle is an extremely talented designer and we are so excited to have her join us at BBTB2.  WELCOME MICHELLE!!!


For my project this week I created this layout page with Reminisce paper and cardstock.  
The bunny is from Cricut Alphabet cut at 4 inches and the grass is from  MS All Occasions  cake cut at 11.75 x 2 inches with my Gypsy.   The eggs in the grass are hand cut from the paper. 
 I used a EK Success punch for the fun corners.  

11 comments:

  1. Suzanne your LO is adorable! Love the bright colours and cute bunny.
    Thanks for a fun challenge.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is so adorable! I love those colored eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzanne you layout is precious. Love the colors and that adorable bunny hopping in the grass!! Thanks for hosting such a fun challenge!
    xx Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love the bright colors you used :)

    ~Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeek! Sweet sweet layout, Suzanne! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the lovely warm welcome!!!! I cannot tell you how excited I am to join the team-had to pinch myself, lol! This was such a fun challenge theme you selected and I love your layout, with it's happy spring colors and cute little bunny :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute layout. The paper you used is soooo pretty! Cute little bunny and eggs!

    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute, Suzanne. I love your pink bunny. That bright egg paper is fabulous. Really adorable layout.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute layout Suzanne! I love that egg paper, and love the eggs that are cut out and placed around in the grass! Your little bunny is so sweet and cute looking! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic layout!! Love your adorable bunny. And that egg paper is fabulous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. super cute layout suzanne i love the eggs all around the grass :)thanks for the fun challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete