Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

My Paper Crafting- Irish Eyes Challenge

This is my Irish Eyes challenge project for today at My Paper Crafting. I made this double page layout for the monthly Graphic 45  layout classes I am teaching at my LSS.  The first page is made using directions sent out from Graphic 45.  using the March A Place in Time cut aparts page and Foundation page.  I cut the circles for the students with Accent Essentials  which made it quick and easy.  The doily underneath is inked with Tim Holtz Distress Ink.  
The butterflies are chipboard I got in the bins at Michaels and coated with Inka Gold Copper Ink.  
Closup of butterfly 
The second page I designed to go with the first.  I cut the shamrocks out with Paper Doll Dressup.  The rest of the page is the left over cut apart graphics and a rectangle doily.  


Closeup

Please join us this week and link up to the challenge at My Paper Crafting 

Also please come back and join us Saturday for the 24 Carrot Eggstravaganza.  


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! I love the pattern papers you used :)

    ~Sheena
    Dew Drops & Glue Dots

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh Suz, this is just gorgeous!!! I think I am in love, lol. You did a fabulous job with this double page layout my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzanne, your projects are always so amazing! This one is one of those extraordinary ones that just stand out! Superb job on it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Over-the-top wonderful, Suzanne! So many amazing details. Love the vintage papers and the postage stamps, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layout and the papers make it just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Suzanne, these two pages are BEAUTIFUL!! I love the designer papers and the way you put it all together! Stunning!
    xxSusan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! these pages are stunning. I love looking at all the fabulous details.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete