Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Friday, March 22, 2013

Digi Desserts Fridaze at My Paper Crafting

It is time for another Digi Desserts Fridaze and in honor of Easter I made a standup Easter card for my granddaughters using two PCW files.  
I used a Easter egg doily from the Dollar Tree, ribbon and rick rack from my stash and some little sticky glitter egg embellishments.  The paper was from Joann's last year.  
The digis are colored with my Spectrum Noir Markers and pop dotted to make them stand out.  
PCW files Chicky in egg with basket and Bunny He Loves Me

7 comments:

  1. This is just so adorable Suzanne! I just love everything about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Suzanne! How cute your digi's are and I love how you colored them!! That purple bunny is just too cute and I love the pink shell on the chick! I thought that egg shaped mat behind them was a Cricut cut and wanted to know what cart you got it from and here I ready and it is a doily! lol It is perfect! Love that jelly bean paper too!! Great job my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely card for your Grand daughters I feel sure they will love it too. Great digi choice and cute little glitter eggs on top of the ribbon.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely, totally adorable! I know your grand daughters will love them!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty in Pink! I'm sure they'll love this! ;-}
    Lynden
    http://aneleganttouch-lynden.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/An-Elegant-Touch-/162889457132788

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are those jelly beans or eggs on the paper? Whatever they are, they look almost 3D. Beautiful card Suzanne. Love the double dose of digis.

    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Suzanne! Adorable and cute! Paper is really pretty too. Hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete