Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Monday, March 4, 2013

My day to do the Cartridge Showcase at My Paper Crafting


Today is my day to do a Cartridge Showcase for My Paper Crafting.   I would like you to come on over  to see a great cart for Spring- Spring Cottage.  I am sharing some past projects and some 
ones using this fun cart.  
This is just one of the projects I made for the showcase using the window and bird with branch cuts.  
The window was cut at 5 inches and the bird at 3 inches.  

6 comments:

  1. What a sweet, spring-spirational scene! All of your projects were simply BEAUTIFUL! Thank you so much for sharing your amazing talent with us! You color choices and paper combos are just so spot on! Fabulous my friend!
    -Melin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Suzanne, I saw the showcase ay My Paper Crafting and it is wonderful! Every project you made was fantastic! I especially loved your step ladder card! :)
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how beautiful! The window scene is soooo spring looking! Love your bird, window, flower box, flowers - WOW! Wow - you even embossed. Outstanding!
    xSusan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzanne, I saw your showcase! Wow! Had to come by and give you some LOVE!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your showcase on this awesome cart was the best Suz!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just popping in to say I thought you did a great job on the Showcase! Loved them all - especially the Gazebo Card! ;-}
    Lynden
    http://aneleganttouch-lynden.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/An-Elegant-Touch-/162889457132788

    ReplyDelete