Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

BTTB2 Blog Winner and Twine organization in a spice rack

What a great bunch of fun we had this weekend hopping along the blog hop.  Thank you all for our lovely comments and also I am super excited with all the new blog followers.  
So now is the time to announce my winner for the Blog Hop with My Paper Crafting.com. Melin has been super generous and is giving away one of her great files for each blog that participated.   I used random.org to select #25 out of 45 comments.  And the winner of this adorable free file is:

OMGosh. I love it. Love how it all looks together. So awesome

New follower as of now

cricutmouse@gmail.com
http://anonymouscricuter.blogspot.ca/

Tammy Melin will be emailing you your free digi link and for those who didn't win but would like this adorable digi the File link for this digi at PCW  if you would like to purchase it.  

Now for my Twine organization idea 

Well in my mind you can never have enough different colors of twine. In fact I don't think I will ever have enough paper, punches, carts, embellishments, stamps, ribbon and a lot of other scrapbook necessities.  I had twine in magnetized containers, boxes and bags.  I wanted to get it all in one place.  
So this is my most recent order from My Craft Spot
So I decided I needed to get my twine organized and this is what I came up with. 
I bought this spice rack for $5 from a resale site and cleaned out all the spices.  
I then sorted all my colors new and old and made labels 
It is  really handy and easy to find the colors I need.  



2 comments:

  1. What a great idea, Suzanne! You are just so smart!!!
    xxSusan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner!!Great Idea!TFS
    Have a Wonderful Day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete