Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Directions for Cascading Card

Last Wednesday I posted a card I found in Cardmaker Spring 2013 Magazine.  I made this card and posted it for the Spring Challenge at My Paper Crafting.  I didn't get the directions up and said I would.  However things have been crazy busy so I found a picture tutorial and a You Tube Tutorial that give awesome directions for this wonderful card.  

My card from last week 


This is the first card I made.  


4 comments:

  1. Suzanne, I just love these cards. They are just amazing. You always have such attention to detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Suz, thanks for taking time to find a tutorial on this card!! You are awesome my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I love Dr. Sonia, I am going to try to make one of these!

    Hugs,
    Chriss
    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the link. Will have to go check it out. Your creation was FANTASTIC :-)

    ReplyDelete