Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Two more projects I made for the Charity auction

Today I would like to share a couple more projects I created especially for the Charity auction at the scrapbook store where I teach Scrapbook Blessings in Newbury Park, Califronia.  Each year they hold a charity auction to raise money for the Wounded Warriors and Navy Relief Funds.  I have been busy, busy making special one of a kind projects for the silent and live auction.  
These are two more of my projects which were auctioned off.  I tell you scrappy people are so generous.  
For this project 
  I used a Tim Holtz shadowbox, Graphic 45 paper Nutcracker Sweet and a little nutcracker I got at Michaels in the $1 section.  Much of the paper was leftover pieces and also chipboard pieces from the Nutcracker album and shadowbox classes.  It's a great way to use up scraps as you need such little pieces. 
Then this past week I made 3  Paper cone wreaths.  I found the decorations on the internet.  
They are so quick and easy and a great use for scrap paper.  
This one was made of approx 24  of 4 inch squares made into cones.  For the center I made  5 of 2 inch cones and pinched together to form the center.  
I also inked the edges and sprayed with Glimmer Mist to give a gold sheen.  

Closeup of center 

No comments:

Post a Comment