Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Friday, December 21, 2012

Day 21 of 25 My Paper Crafting Sounds of the Season

Christmas is definitely full of sights, smells and sounds.  Today we are showcasing the sounds of the season at My Paper Crafting.   My project showcases an old familiar Christmas song "The Twelve days of Christmas".  This is actually a present I made for someone.  (They already got it so I can post it and not worry.)  I used a shadowbox and the Cricut cartridge Joys of the Season for the cuts.  The small numbers were left from my Advent Tree projects I taught last month.  I added Stickles and used glitter paper to add some bling.  
Here is the entire box.  
Closeup 1 
Closeup 2 
Closeup 3 
Closeup 4 
Don't forget to check out the free files Melin is offering today at My Paper Crafting and what the other designers have created for today's theme.


3 comments:

  1. Fabulous shadow box! I am sure the recipient LOVED it, and will display it every year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Suz, I love, love this shadow box! It is perfect and a perfect gift for someone! So cool!!

    ReplyDelete