Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Monday, December 17, 2012

BBTB2 Santa Challenge

Wow this is our last post for 2012 here at BBTB2.  I just want to say how blessed I feel to be on the team this year and to continue on in 2013.  I love the Design Team members and all of you who participate in the challenges.  You the followers are the ones that keep us all going and designing.  
I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.  I hope you and your families have many cherished moments together and don't forget to take lots of pictures for your scrapping.  
So on with the challenge 
Today at BBTB2 my lovely friend and talented Design Team Member has challenged us to create with Santa.  I knew right away I wanted to make a layout with this adorable little teddy bear Santa from the Teddy Bear Parade cartridge.  The bear was cut at 5 inches and I added Pearl pen accents to his fur and Glossy Accents to his boots, belt, eyes and nose.  
I love these bears so much that I decided to cut out about 10 of the bear body and placed them in a baggie.  Then whenever I want to make a bear I am already 1/2 way there.  
I hope you can join us this week for the challenge.  As we are in the last week before Christmas I know everything is a hustle and a bustle.   Maybe you can find a few minutes to sit down and distress and scrap a little.  Remember you have until the 23rd to post your project up at BBTB2.

6 comments:

  1. Oh Suzanne you are seriously enabling me with that Santa Bear. I did not get the bear cartridge - but you keep showing me that I NEED it!! Love your little Santa bear and the great background paper on your layout!
    xxSusan

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is one of the cutest little Santa Bears! Fabulous layout.
    Merry Christmas Suzanne.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a super cute layout Suz! I love, love these cute little bears too and need to cut me out some bodies as well. lol Your Santa bear is just too cute and I love the fabulous papers you used in this layout! Thanks my friend for making this challenge a fun one! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a precious little Santa Bear.... just toooooo cute!!! Love the LO.
    This was a fun challenge.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your l/o Suzanne. Wonderful Santa bear and great bright papers. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a festive and fun creation...Everyone is using those darling bears..Yours is so cute...Krista

    ReplyDelete