Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Monday, December 31, 2012

Bo Bunny Powder Mountain Layout class

This is my last post for 2012 (being its the last day of the year) and I wanted to share another double page layout I did for a scrapbook class.  The paper is Bo Bunny Powder Mountain.  
I love the blues, browns and whites of this paper even though I don't live in snow country.  
Notice on the left the skis are turned upside down on the right side to form the tree houses.  
I used the Prima distressing tool to distress the sides of the page after I cut a 1/2 inch off  one side and the top.  The space at the center top for the picture was made by cutting out a cross shape and folding the paper back.  I added another piece of paper to be the exposed part. 
 I added burlap for texture.
On this page I made a folder over booklet for extra pictures, as well as  tearing, distressing and turning back the left corner.  
Thanks to all for following me in 2012.  I am wishing for you all a Happy, Crafty 2013 full of many blessings.  God bless!

1 comment:

  1. This is a very cool layout Suzanne! There's so much to see and I love the colors in this layout.

    ReplyDelete