Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Day 20 of 25-My Paper Craftin Stockings, Stuffers and Silliness

Today at My Paper Crafting  its another Christmas showcase for Stockings, Stuffers, and Silliness.  
For my project today I made Melin's Vintage file.  I decorated a tag with the file and some holly paper I had in my stash.  The tag was actually cut from Mickey and Friends.  I added  holly to the edges of the pictures with a MS holly punch and then made berries with red Stickles.  A quick and fun tag.  


Don't forget to check out the free files Melin is offering today at My Paper Crafting and what the other designers have created for today's theme.

4 comments:

  1. Your tag turned out quite lovely! Great job on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is a beautiful tag Suz! I love the holly and your stickled berries, so pretty! The vintage image goes perfect on this tag and I bet it will look great on a gift!

    ReplyDelete