Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Day 25 of 25 My Paper Crafting-Jesus


Wow we made it through the 25 days of Christmas and Year 'Round Crafting Showcase at My Paper Crafting.    There have been so many wonderful projects by all the creative ladies. I feel blessed to be a part of such a wonderful group of talented women.   I also want to say a big thank you to Melin for all her wonderful creations that she has given away these 25 days.  
For my project today I used A quilted Christmas, Kate's ABC and New Testament.  I used burlap on the easel card to give it texture and embossed the straw.  
I hope you are having a wonderful Christmas with family and friends celebrating the true reason for 
Christmas.  Don't forget to leave "Christ" in Christmas.  

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas!!!
    I love how you did your easel card! The burlap really was a wonderful look with the rest of it! great choice! Beautiful message!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice easel card..love the burlap touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Suzanne! I love this card my friend! The burlap is just a perfect touch and I love the image!! It was awesome being on this design team with you and the other awesome ladies, you guys are all so talented!! I love Melin and her generousity blew me away as well as her talent! OMGosh she is one talented lady! Hugs my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Suzanne. I love how you used the burlap.

    ReplyDelete