It's time for the Tags n' ATC's challenge at My Paper Crafting. This week we made tags with the Cinco de Mayo theme. I used Create a Critter 2 for my cute little cactus with his sombrero. The bright striped paper and ribbon were from my stash and the cute embellishments were from a dimensional sticker page I had. I used a cute little Peachy Keen face stamp and embossed the cactus and Ole!
I hope you will join us each Thursday at My Paper Crafting for
Totally Tags n' ATC's.
Guidelines are real simple....
* Must be a new tag or ATC...please no back dated projects
* Your Tag or ATC must include our theme (Glitter).
* Please link directly to your post and not just your blog
* Your post must include a link back to us....let's share the love
* You may enter up to 2 times
* You may combine your project with any other challenges or link ups..we love to pile it on too!
* Have FUN!!
NEW Starting April 1st NEW
All Link Ups and Challenges will be “monthly”
Read the details: HERE
Here is the Wikipedia definition of ATC's.
Artist trading cards (or ATCs) are miniature works of art about the same size as modern trading cards baseball cards, or 21⁄2 by 31⁄2 inches (63 mm × 89 mm),[small enough to fit inside standard card-collector pockets, sleeves or sheets.[The ATC movement developed out of the mail art movement and has its origins in Switzerland. Cards are produced in various media, including dry media (pencils, pens, markers, etc.), wet media (watercolor, acrylic paints, etc.), paper media (in the form of collage, papercuts, found objects, etc.) or even metals or cloth. The cards are usually traded or exchanged.