Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

My first Greeting Farm stamps and Copic markers

I am so excited to share my first cards using Greeting Farm Stamps and my Copic markers.  I have been using Spectrum Noir Markers for some months now and finally gave in and bought some Copic markers.  One of my friends at the scrapbook store has been helping me 
plus I bought some books from Annie's Attic. 
 We now carry these adorable Greeting Farm stamps at my LSS.  So I am really trying out some of the new techniques I am learning.  
For the first one I added a Plumeria from Life's a Beach.  Inside it says Aloha.  
For this one I added a MS punch for the lace, and some flowers from Wild Orchid in England.  The branch stamps is a MS punch also and the stamps was from Michaels.  
This third stamp is actually from Michaels and I added some 
MS punched sand dollars, ribbon and a brad.  

3 comments:

  1. Your 1st?..Congrats to you on a AMAZING job!!
    your coloring is perfect. That is one of my goals for 2013,to learn how to color with copic markers. ADORABLE!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, my friend! What amazing first projects. Oh, I hope you love your Copics - they are so much to use. Keep up the great work.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGOsh Suzanne these cards look amazing!!! I love the girls, they are just too cute!! You have done an amazing job coloring them, now are you gonna teach me to color like that?!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete