Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Thursday, October 15, 2015

TBall Princess for new Let's Scrap Sketch challenge

It's the 15th of October so time for the mid month challenge at Let's Scrap.  Michelle van Wyk has created another great sketch with room for multiple photos.
For my layout I created a page of my Tball princess.  This was Kenzie's first year with Tball.
I loved the pics of her trying out her mitt with her Elsa wig and dress on.
For the banners I used the front cover page of a Simple Stories kit that shows what papers are in the kit.  They were the perfect width for the banner .  The T-ball I cut out with a plain font and the princess was from a title for Silhouette America.  

Here is the awesome sketch by Michelle.  We would love to see you use this sketch as a jumping off point for your creation.  Also remember to check out what all the other designers have created and link it up before the end of the month at Let's Scrap.  Happy Craftin!

No comments:

Post a Comment