Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Quick Candy Corn Treat Boxes

Happy Halloween to all of you!  It's time for some little treats today at Paper Crafting World. Don't worry if you need that special treat for someone these are quick and easy to create.  
 I have never been one to like eating candy corn but I love the bright fun colors of candy corn at Halloween.  For these cute little goody bags I used the Candy Corn Box Cut file and the Treats for you Digital Printable file.  

The smaller goody box was cut at the size of the file with pattern papers.  I added a Pumpkin Spice Bath and Body Hand Sanitizer which fit perfectly but of course chocolate would be great too.   I added a little ribbon and a cute pumpkin button.  
For the larger box I cut it at 175% which was the largest I could on a 12 x 12 sheet of paper. I used colored cardstock and embossed it with different folders.   I cut the file out in patterned paper for the inside to give it some flair.   I then added the Digital print tag with ribbon and a little boo metal tag.  For this one I was able to add a lotion and a soap.  
Here is a size view so you can see the cute little handles. They are little candy corns too.  

So check out these and other amazing files at Paper Crafting World.  
Don't forget to check out Paper Crafting World to see what all the designers have created with Melin's awesome files.  You can also join us in the monthly challenges.  



cq

No comments:

Post a Comment