Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Boy and girl birthday turtle cards

Today for PCW I created two birthday cards using the Birthday girl and boy turtle files.  These files are available in digital stamps.  You can print the color files or print them in black and white and color them in with your markers or colored pencils.  So either way your all set for a cute cute birthday card.  

For my cards I chose to print in color and add a cutout 3 and 5 in coordinating colors.  
For my cards I made a Twisted Easel Card.  You can find a video HERE.  For my base I used a 6 x 12 cardstock piece with a 6 x y piece for the diagonal front.  

I used coordinating papers with the colors one in boy hues and one in girlish hues.  I also added tiny buttons and ribbon and flowers.  
For the corners I used a Corner Chomper to make the corners fancy.  
Here are the two cards closed 
Here is the girl card with ribbon and flowers.  The Happy Birthday cake circle is from the turtle file and for this one I used the print in color.  I pop dotted it to hold the easel in place and added a Happy Birthday phrase using a Martha Stewart punch.  

For the boy card I added tiny buttons and used the black and white birthday circle that came with the file and colored it with markers to match the balloon colors.  



Don't forget we are having a challenge this month at PCW.  
You can create anything for the challenge with the optional twist of using a pumpkin or leaves.  
Check out the PCW blog each day for some inspiration and join us for the challenge.  




No comments:

Post a Comment