Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Thursday, October 22, 2015

I Fall 4 U Layout

Hello everyone!  Are you having crisp weather with beautiful Fall leaves all around?  If so I am totally jealous.  I would love to be wearing a sweater right now, rather than taking the grandkids to the pumpkin patch with us all in shorts and flip flops.  It has been a little cooler but still warm even for Southern California.  
For my project for PCW  I just fell in love with this cute little cutting file Fall bear with his sweater and banner.  I also added the Fall pumpkins and leaves cut file.  
The sweater is actually cut from Halloween paper that had some little lines that made it look knitted.  
I inked all the edges and added some dimension lines.  
The pumpkins, acorns and  leaves were cut out, inked and then I drew lines with Copic markers to give them dimension.  I then used a punch to make the cute little banner with some scrap ribbon.  
They are attached with my Tim Holtz Tiny attacher.  
The paper is Doodlebug Friendly Forest paper from last year.  

 
Here is a closeup of the bear and you can see the pattern on the paper
 I used to make it look like a sweater.  

I hope you will check out the PCW Blog everyday to see what the design team has created to inspire you,  We are having a challenge for October which we would love to have you join in.  





No comments:

Post a Comment