Monday, October 19, 2015

Lasting Memories challenge Hot meal with washi tape

It's time for another challenge at Lasting Memories.  This week the challenge is a Hot Meal with Washi tape.  For my page I had a pic of my granddaughter Kenzie eating lunch out with Grammy and Papa.  She was loving her spaghetti.  They had a cheese shaker on the table so she kept say Cheese Please.  The title, mouse and utensils are all from Silhouette America.  The paper I used reminded me of a tablecloth.  
I hope you will check out what the other designers created for the challenge this week and join us at Lasting Memories.   
Remember there is a new challenge each Sunday and you have all month to complete the challenges.  

2 comments:

  1. Super cute layout Suzanne :) Love that diecut mouse and fun use of the washi tape :) Super cute picture too :)

    ReplyDelete