Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Monday, October 19, 2015

Lasting Memories challenge Hot meal with washi tape

It's time for another challenge at Lasting Memories.  This week the challenge is a Hot Meal with Washi tape.  For my page I had a pic of my granddaughter Kenzie eating lunch out with Grammy and Papa.  She was loving her spaghetti.  They had a cheese shaker on the table so she kept say Cheese Please.  The title, mouse and utensils are all from Silhouette America.  The paper I used reminded me of a tablecloth.  
I hope you will check out what the other designers created for the challenge this week and join us at Lasting Memories.   
Remember there is a new challenge each Sunday and you have all month to complete the challenges.  

2 comments:

  1. Super cute layout Suzanne :) Love that diecut mouse and fun use of the washi tape :) Super cute picture too :)

    ReplyDelete