Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Thursday, October 8, 2015

PCW Design Team project with Snow white and Pirate bears

Hello crafty friends- This is Suzanne from Cricutcraftingrammyblogspot 
here to share my first October for PCW.  
I am really excited to share the layout I created with Melin's awesome files.  
I knew I had some perfect pictures of our recent trip to Disneyland for the Halloween Party.  
We loved all the decorations and even were able to get the hard to find Snow Poison Apple mug 
(picture full of ice cream.) I am a huge Snow White fan so was thrilled to add it to my collection.    
I used the following cut files 
Bear as Snow White with Candy Cut file 
Bear Pirate with chest and candy Cut file 
Pumpkins corner vine Cut file 

I wanted to show you a few pics of how I put together the files like this that have a lot of pieces.  
I cut around the entire outside of the piece to get a base.  
Then I cut out the little pieces and place them on black paper so they are easy to see.  
The black pieces are on orange scrap.  
By using the base I can better get my arms, legs and other pieces in the right place.  


I ink my cut edges and or use chalk.  For the leaves I bent them some for dimension and used Copic markers to add veins.  I also used a white gel pen and black ink for the face. I used glitter paper to bling out the clothes and bow.  
Here is a closeup of the Snow White bear 

I followed the same procedure for the pirate bear.  
Closeup of pirate bear 


Close up of pumpkin corner vine 


Now I have shared my project I hope you are inspired to create a share a project with PCW.  
The October Challenge is Anything Goes with an optional twist to use pumpkins or leaves.  
Drop in at PCW each day for a new project by one of the amazing designers.  





No comments:

Post a Comment