Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Friday, June 26, 2015

YUM Die cut with a view layout

I almost missed posting this for the DCWV stack this month.  I was putting some layouts away and saw it and realized I hadn't taken the picture or posted it yet.  
I created this layout following the sketch and using the stack Vintage Collector which I love.  
I love the vintage look and the soft colors.  I added some word stickers, trim and washi but otherwise all from the stack including the title letters.  

 Here is the awesome sketch.  
The pictures are of my daughter and grandkids are her birthday dinner last month.  
I printed them with my Picturemate Printer so was able to adjust the sizes for the sketch.  


Please send all submissions to meganlloyd(at)dcwv(dot)com by June 29th at noon.


1 comment:

  1. Oh Suz, I love this layout! The papers you have used are just perfect. Love those cute pictures too. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete