Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Showing off our Jammies

Here is my two little sweetie grandkids Kenzie and Micah showing off their jammies.  
I used this great sketch from Let's Capture our Memories .  
The top  1/2 of the page is a vellum overlay and
 I cut the letters for the title out of a paper from my stash.  
The flowers and circles are also hand cutout and I used 
a Chevron punch and added backing.  
                                                     Let's Capture Our Memories #125


2 comments:

  1. OMGoodness, what an adorable layout Suz! I love the papers you used and I love your take on the sketch, but it is the pictures of Kenzie and Micah that is just so stinkin' adorable! They look so cute in their Frozen jammies. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What eye candy this layout is and I love the photos of your Grandkid's in their PJ's...Too Cute! Thanks for joining us at LCOM.
    -Cher

    ReplyDelete