Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Monday, June 15, 2015

Let's ScrapChallenge- Disney Eggstravaganza

I am especially excited to share this layout for the Let's Scrap challenge for June 15th.  
I wan't sure what I would do for this sketch until I saw the photos my daughter took at the Disneyland and California Adventure Easter Egg hunts this year.  I knew right away I could print out small pics with my Picturemate printer for the small squares.  
On the left is pictures of the two maps you get at the parks.  As you find the eggs you get stickers and when you are done you get an egg.  The pictures in the middle are the castle, Goofy, the grandkids sleeping in the stroller and the Walt and Mickey statue.  
The eggs I printed out and the title I made using my Silhouette and a variety of fonts.  
All the Disney paper I used were scraps from other layouts so the patchwork pattern was perfect.  
Here is the amazing sketch.  I divided the left mat in two 
and the large mat in four getting even more pictures on the page.  
I hope you will join us for the challenge and check out what the other designers did at Let's Scrap.  We would love to see what you create with this sketch.  

2 comments:

  1. Wow Suz, this is a fabulous layout! I love the sketch and your take on it is spot on! Your pictures are fabulous too, looks like it is always fun at Disney! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic layout Suzanne...and a super fun time to visit Disney! great sketch for multiple photos too :)

    ReplyDelete