Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Graduation Class of 2015

This is a layout I created of my son in laws recent graduation from Liberty College.  
We are so proud of him and I am just starting to put a few pages together.  
For this page I used the   Stuck ?!  June 1st Sketch 
In place of the flowers I used Grad tags and pinwheels I found in the $1 section of Michaels.  
The class of 2015 is ribbon I got at Michaels.  
The large gold letters are also from the $1 section at Michaels.  

I am also linking this to the 
LCOM Color Spot Challenge 
Colors Gray, pink and gold 
Although the school colors were red and the diploma was tied in red on the pattern paper I used a dark pink and it worked fine to highlight the picture.  


I am also entering this at 
Sketch N Scrap Birthday Challenge which was the entire month of May 
Candace's challenge is to use  three colors one of which should be  gold 




6 comments:

  1. Fabulous Granduation Layout....Love the gold accents! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Thanks for entering my challenge with sketch n scrap. The gold look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout! Love the pinwheels! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! This month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great grad layout Suz! SIL looks great in his cap and gown, I think Kenzie looks just her daddy! lol I love the papers and sketch that you used. And that pinwheel is so cool! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic take on the sketch, the black background is perfect. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job with the sketch, love those pinwheels! So glad you joined us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete