Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Monday, June 22, 2015

I'm a guest designer at Stick it Down

Hi everyone- today I have some exciting news to share.  I was asked by the Stick it Down Challenge Blog to be a guest designer this month.  I am so excited they asked me as  I love doing the challenges at Stick it Down.  Each month they have a double layout sketch,
 a single layout sketch and a card sketch.  

For the double page sketch this month I decided to use some pictures from a recent trip to Disneyland with my grandkids and our visit to Pooh Corner.  
The sketch has room for 5 photos and I divided the two on the left side in 1/2 so was able to use 4 smaller 2 x 3 photos.  For the circles I cut out Mickey head balloons from PPBN designs.  I also used some random stickers and Disney words from my stash.  
So here is the awesome sketch.  Check out all the sketches at Stick it Down and all the great DT inspiration and join in.  
Thanks again Stick it Down for having me as a guest designer.  

2 comments:

  1. This is an adorable Disney layout Suz! I love those Mickey head balloons and all the papers you used. Great take on the sketch too and I love the pics of the kids. Congrats on being guest designer!!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Suzanne that looks fantastic well done with the sketch! Congrats on being GD

    ReplyDelete