Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Hello Ladies (checking out the ladybugs)

I created this layout using the sketch from Stuck on you Sketches for their June 5th Sketch Challenge. This is another awesome sketch by Nanne.  This is the last month for SOUS so make sure to stop by and thank everyone for all the challenges and inspiration  It is so sad to see one of my favorite challenge blogs shut down but I do understand it is a lot of hard work.  

The pictures for this layout are of granddaughters Katie 5 and Brittany 3 playing with ladybugs.  
The title and large  ladybugs are cut with the Silhouette from Silhouette America.
The border and smaller ladybugs are Martha Stewart punches.  The ladybug paper is old from my stash.  We always call Katie Katiebug so I always buy ladybug paper when I can find it  
Here is the sketch for this challenge which goes through the 18th.  

Sous Sketch  by Nanne

3 comments:

  1. Hi love your ladybirds, fab layout, thank you so much for joining us at STUCK ON U SKETCHES x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! And what a great photo! So glad you joined us at SOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I can't believe that SOUS is closing, but totally understand. They have been around for a long, long time and these challenge blogs are a lot of hard work. They will be missed though! Your layout is adorable Suz! I love the pictures of the girls and I love your take on the sketch. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete