Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Wish Big on your birthday

This is a layout I did using the Let's Capture Our Memories  Sketch # 123.  
I am trying to get caught up on Birthday layouts.  These pictures are of my oldest granddaughter Katie who turned 5 in January.  I used Bo Bunny Surprise Paper for the layout.  
Such cute graphics on this paper.  I also punched a cupcake border out with an old old Martha Stewart punch.  
I am also linking this page up to one of the special birthday challenges for 
Sketch N Scrap  this month.  Marie Christine asked us to use three buttons on a project.  
So I used three buttons and color thread to make three balloons.  You can wrap the color thread around a pencil to make it curly.   
I added Katie's name to a banner in the corner and also the number 5 to the Hello banner for her age.  


Here is the great sketch I used.  


4 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch. Your papers and embellishments are so festive. I love the big cupcake title. Thanks for joining us LCOM.
    -Cher

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a creative way to use buttons!! Lovely layout! Thanks for joining in our birthday bash celebration at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your lovely layout!!!
    Love how you used buttons on it!
    Thanks for playing with my challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your take on the sketch. Your photos sure did make me smile. Thanks for joining in at Let's Capture Our Memories.

    ReplyDelete