Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Lasting Memories Determination Challenge

I knew right away what I wanted to for the challenge this week at Lasting Memories.  The theme is Determination so I chose to scrapbook my son in laws graduation photos.  I am so proud of him as he has been taking classes online and has now finished his Business degree.  His graduation is next weekend at Liberty University.  I  think it is so awesome that he has completed his degree while working full time, having a family and all the other things going on.  The dream Big cut was from Silhouette America.  
For the first page I also used a sketch from 
My Creative Sketches  so I will be linking it up there.  
For the second page I used the same paper and added the Silhouette Cut class of 2015.  

Join us for the challenge this week and all month.  There is a new challenge every Sunday.  
Happy Craftin!




2 comments:

  1. You made a awesome page using the sketche!Thank you for playing along with us at My Creative Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow super cool 2 page layout :) Congrats to him, that is determination for sure :) I've been there, but it is the best way to do it you want the education more when you work for it like that :)

    ReplyDelete