Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Dream Wish and Believe at Disneyland

Created this page for a challenge at Sketch N Scrap .  I am working on my Disney pages from last weekend.  This is the beginning of the 60th anniversary of Disneyland.  I actually went to Disneyland with my family the month it first opened so it is exciting to me.  The kickoff  was a 24 hour party which we were unable to get into due to the crowds but we did spend the next few days having a blast and checking out all the great decorations, food, parades and fun stuff.  
This page is done with Simple Stories Enchanted paper which was perfect for the dressed up castle. 
The flowers are punched with Stampin up Punches our of glitter paper.  
The edges are inked with Quick Quotes Powder Puff ink Blue Lagoon.   
This is my family that I go to Disney with.  My daughter, son in law 
and grandaughter Kenzie 4 and grandson Micah 2.  

Sketch N Scrap is having a birthday challenge every day all month. 
Susan's Challenge  is a sketch (below with a twist add 3 flowers)



1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for joining in with my Challenge! Super take on the sketch!! Love the pastel colours. Thank you for joining in with Sketch~N~Scrap's 3rd Birthday Month!

    ReplyDelete