Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Let's Scrap special challenge

Let's Scrap is having a special challenge with 
 a color palette for National Scrapbooking Day.  
This is the layout I made using Bo Bunny Isabella Paper.  
The pictures are of my granddaughter Kenzie,
I also added three fabric covered buttons from Martha Stewart, gems, 
gem flourishes,  a glitter title and some flowers.  
 to use three of same embellishments 

Here is the Let's Scrap Sketch and color palette.  


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for
    Linking to my challenge! I love the sketch and the color palette! Just beautiful! Good luck with my challenge and all the others, too!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout!!! Thanks for joining in our birthday bash celebration at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome girlie girl papers for your little princess grand-girl...fantastic job getting the Let's Scrap chalenge done already! gotta get busy myself!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful double page! Thanks for playing at let's scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulolus layout!!!! Great job with the challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete