Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Monday, May 18, 2015

Doing What we Love

I created this layout of my two granddaughers Katie and Brittany 
with a sketch from Stuck ?!  
The paper is Imaginisce and I got it at Tuesday Morning.  

Here is the sketch from Stuck?! 
The circles swipes were done using Quick Quotes ink and the chipboard dragonflies and 
butterflies were from the $1 section awhile back,  I thought the natural color of the chipboard went well with the layout colors.  


I am also entering this in Leah's Challenge 
at  Sketch N Scrap.  Leah challenged us to use 3 Project life cards 
which I did.  

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous page, love the colours and accents! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page. I love the pictures of the little sweeties and the paper layers. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely layout!! The chipboard dragonflies & butterflies are perfect for this page. Gorgeous photos too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout of the girls Suz! They are so sweet and look like they get along so well. I love the papers you used and I love the sketch, Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful layout! I love how you used the PL cards and love the dragonflies/butterflies! Thanks for playing along with my challenge! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet page! Love all the woodland, natural elements! Thanks so much for playing along with us this month at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete