Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Saturday, May 30, 2015

My Two Cow Girls

A few days ago I stopped by the Scrapbook studio where I teach classes and they had some new Imaginisce paper.  I knew right away it would be perfect for these cute pictures I had of two of my granddaughters riding a pony.  
I loved the plaids and the cute little barns and farm animals.  
I used this cute sketch from Let's Get Sketchy Week 3


In celebration of Sketch N Scraps third birthday they are having daily challenges. 
I am linking this up to Sketch N Scrap May 27th Kelly's Challenge 
Use Groups of 3- I used 
3 strips of 3 different patterned papers 
3 crocheted paper from stash
3 gems in flowers from stash 
3 word title - chipboard from stash 
3 groups of 3 hearts punched with Martha Stewart punch  




3 comments:

  1. Great job with all the 3's. Love the photos. Thanks for joining my challenge for Sketch N Scraps 3rd birthday bash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics! Love those doilies and cluster! Thanks for joining our challenge at LGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page. Thank you for playing with us at LGS :)

    ReplyDelete