Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Friday, April 17, 2015

Last Julie Nutting doll tag class- Vintage Dolls!

Tomorrow is the last Julie Nutting doll stamp class at Busy Bees Studio in Newbury Park, California.  I created these three tags for the ladies to make using three new doll stamps since CHA 2015.  I fell in love with them right away as I love vintage clothing.  

Jeanne is sophisticated in vintage pink, cream and tan.  
Paper is an old stack of Paper and Lace from DCWV.  

Ruby is sassy in teal, cream and tan.  Love the new beads you can buy from Prima.  
Paper is from an old stack of DCWV and a MS punch

And for young Tommy I used a Nautical theme using Graphic 45 By the Sea Paper.  
Ship wheel file from Silhouette America.  

I believe there are several kits available if anyone is interested.  


1 comment:

  1. Oh I love these Suz!! I love the vintage clothing on these dolls, they are just so cute and perfect. Wish I could take the class. lol Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete