Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

5th Birthday Celebration and two more challenges

The Friday challenge at  Blog Quick Quotes right now is Celebration. I used some of my old Quick Quotes paper Savy Davy and a little of Kids Explosion to create this layout of my granddaughter Katie turning 5.  In the Kit which I got at a Scrapbook Expo class we made a layout that said I see the Future in your eyes.  I changed it to I see 5 in your eyes by using a chipboard 5 which I colored with Alcohol Inks.    I love the bold colors of this paper.  I cut the paper with the numbers so I could highlight the age with the circle.  The banner I cut with a die from La La Land Stamps and used the cut out hearts on the layout.  For the inking I used Quick Quotes Powder Puff Ink in Brandywine.  

For this page I also used this awsome sketch from 
The sketch is from Page Drafts.  I love the cutting the picture in 1/2,
the banners, and the sideways title.  

Thanks for looking and I would love to see your comments.  
t


7 comments:

  1. Sniff, sniff, I can't believe Katie is 5! But then again I can't believe that Cadence is 6 and Claire is 5! lol I love this cute layout Suz. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on our sketch. I love your title and your papers are so fun. Thanks for joining us at LCOM.
    -Cher

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful take on the sketch! great job! love all the details! thanks for joining us at Quick Quotes this month!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your take on the sketch with the row of circles and love that title work with the large "5" - thanks for playing along at Let's Capture Our Memories

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great page! Your title is fabulous! Thanks for playing along with Let's Capture our Memories:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice job!!! Love the sketch and how you used it to create your page. Thanks for joining us at Quick Quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Layout and Sketch. Thank you for playing with us at Quick Quotes April Challenge. We hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete