Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Dr Seuss on the loose

These are some pics I took for my granddaughters pajama day at school when they were celebrating Dr. Seuss.  The kids all looked so cute with their hats on and jammies.  My granddaughter loved the green eggs and ham.  
The first pic on the page is  Kenzie and brother Micah in my felt Cat in the Hat hats, ties, and gloves from my teaching days.  The last is them sleeping on the couch after a long day at school and Kenzie is still wearing her hat.  
The paper I collected over the years so it was in my stash.  


1 comment:

  1. Oh I love this layout Suzanne! It's so cute that you got these pics of the kids and had the goodies in your stash from your teaching days. I love how they have the hats and gloves on, just way to cute!! And then to have the matching papers and such is wonderful too! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete