Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Totally Tags n" ATC's with Plant Life





Good morning crafty friends, 
Suzanne of Cricut Crafting Grammy. We are back on Thursdays to explore different themes, elements, techniques or embellishments. This week we are using Plant Life  on our tags and ATC's. There is no restriction on what tools are used to create these tags or ATC's. It could be a die cut machine, punches, stamps, etc. The sky is the limit. However if the Design Team uses Digis or SVG's they will be from Paper Crafting World. As a side note, if you don't know what an ATC card is, we have a definition at the bottom of our post.

I hope you will join us each Thursday here at My Paper Crafting for 
Totally Tags n' ATC's.

So let's see what all the designers have in store for you today 
as we use Plants  on our tags and ATC's.  
I hope you are like me and look forward to this post each week.  
Remember to click on the links to see more info about each tag or ATC.  

Here is my project 

 
I used the new Graphic 45 French Country paper and embellishments.  Love the sunflowers on this paper.  I added dyed  Seam binding and a little burlap for texture.  The small flowers are from an EK Success punch and I added gems to the centers.  

Please check out what the other designers made at My Paper Crafting.  Also there will be a free image from Melin and info on entering our monthly contest.  Happy Craftin!

4 comments:

  1. This is just fabulous Suzanne! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this pretty tag! I love all the different details :)

    ~Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag Suzanne! I love the sunflowers too and I love the burlap on this tag because it gives so much texture! I also love the little tag on the bigger tag! Hugs my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzanne,
    I love this tag with all its layers. I have just been watching an hours TV programme with Graphic 45 papers hosted by the owner who is over from the US. She made cards etc using the French Country papers and Secret Garden.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete