Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Scrapping my grandson in blue

Today I am sharing some quick and easy layouts of my grandson MIcah.  These are the first pictures of him at the hospital and on the first day home.  It is a lot of fun scrapbooking blue after three granddaughters.  I also scrapbooked my poor daughter in emergency that night.  For those of you that don't know she fell the night before her due date and broke her arm which started her contractions.  
After puttting her arm in a sling and sending her home her water broke and she barely made it back to the hospital.  A very exciting and nerve racking night. 

Grammy, auntie and the broken arm 
Sweet Micah 
More pics of the broken arm and the baby bump. 
The hungry little caterpillar and more shots 
Sissy's here 
Right after birth 
The new family
Still can't believe its a boy

2 comments:

  1. Handsome!!! Ouch!!! Adorable!!! i think I hit them all.


    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your grandson! You did a great job on the layouts. Your poor daughter--I can't imagine having a newborn and a broken arm!

    ReplyDelete