Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Graphic 45 A Secret Garden cards made from scraps

On Saturday I will be sharing the Secret Garden Graphic 45 layouts I made for a class I am teaching at my LSS.  After I finished two classes the album class and the layout class I had some leftovers and made some fun cards.  
5 x 5 Easel Card closed 
Card open 
Added some little wood butterflies to easel card and a bird to the one below. 
Velvet rick rack so vintage 
MS punch, twine and another little wood bird 
Love these colors  and images 
So many pretty flowers 
The seam binding is all dies to match with ink or Glimmer Mist 
using Hug Snug Seam Binding. 
Here's the inside of the cards.  
Isn't it fun to see what you can do with your scraps?

1 comment:

  1. Oh this paper is so beautiful! I have to get some! Love your card, can't wait to see what you made with your class!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete