Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Saturday, April 13, 2013

G45 A Secret Garden Layouts


I just can't get enough of Graphic 45's A Secret Garden collection.  This is one of my latest classes that I designed for my scrapbook store Scrapbook Blessings in Newbury Park, California.  
The first two page layout includes this wonderful vine ribbon from Maya Road and a cute little nest with eggs I found at Michaels.  I also used a Martha Stewart flower punch.  
On this page there is a mini book in the bird cage pocket for more pictures or journaling.  

Here is a closeup of the vine ribbon and little nest. 

On this page we are doing a lot of fussy cutting around the fence and flowers.  


Here is a closeup of the poem about the Secret Garden.  

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful layouts Suzanne! I love this paper too, but wouldn't have a clue on how to use it cause I'd be afraid to cut it up! lol That's why you are the pro my friend!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I will be posting your Hello Kitty layout on my FCCB Scrappin on Saturday this week.

    ReplyDelete