Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Amy Jo's Birthday Bash and Blog Hop




Good morning, fabulous friends and welcome to Amy Jo's Birthday Bash & Blog Hop! We are so excited you could join us today to help celebrate Amy's birthday!

This is a very special unique hop as we were not required to just stick with one particular subject or theme. Amy asked us all to use any of her favorite things to create a card or project with that in mind. Some examples of Amy's favorite things are the colors black, white, and hot pink, along with anything Alice in Wonderland, she listed some of her favorite animals, etc!

If you arrived here from Lisa, then you are in the right place! If you just happened upon my blog today, please start at the beginning with Amy Jo because you don't want to miss out on the fabulous prizes that are being sponsored!

This is a two-day hop; however, we are only making one project. That should give you two full days to go through the entire hop and leave comments on each blog and become followers of each blog, if you are not already, to be entered to win some of our sponsored prizes! Some blogs may be offering blog candy as well so this is a hop you're gonna wanna finish!

 I work with Amy Jo on the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog Design Team. Not only is she talented and creative but a really sweet lady. I have really enjoyed getting to know her. I am so excited to be a part of her blog hop and to make something special for her to help her celebrate her birthday. So here is my gift to Amy.
I started with a small Tim Holtz box and decorated it with 7 Gypsies Lillie 8 x 8 stack I got awhile back at Hobby Lobby.
I also used some Tim Holtz elements and other items from my stash like the see through clock and mini heart chalkboard. The flowers are rolled spiral roses from Art Philosophy cut at 3 inches.  
The papers are all inked with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink.  
This is the front of the box.
Closeup
Words mounted on chipboard to make them hold up
You can also just barely see the glittered 3D butterfly behind the clock

Tim Holtz ticket closed 
Tim Holtz ticket open 
Please check my blog hop candy at the top of my blog.  I am hoping to have 500 followers by my birthday March 10th.  I am just a few new followers away from reaching that goal.  So if you are not a follower please become one or ask your friends and then leave me a message that you sent them to follow my blog. 
Thank you so much for joining us and helping us celebrate along with Amy! Your next stop is the talented Jessica

29 comments:

  1. This truly is "beautiful"! All the detail and layering is super!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is amazing!!

    tfs
    gloria
    www.craftnthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Suzanne, that is a tough act to follow. That is Superb! Great project and I am sure Amy will LOVE it!
    :O)
    Jessica
    co-hop stop (LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a fabulous project. Great hopping with you. I am a new follower.
    Barbara B.
    http://barbarab3.blogspot.com
    bkb248@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an awesome config box. You did a fabulous job and I know Amy will love it. Nice being in the hop with you.
    Ashley
    glamoroussideofscrapping@gmail.com
    http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like you'll be giving out 3 gift certificates, congrats! LOVE this box it has so much detail!!!

    http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com
    lizabratt@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG This is just AMAZING!!! I do so love this and all the detail you have added is fabulous. Great hopping with you. A new follower too :)

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, Suzanne, this is fabulous!! Wow...I love how you have decorated this!! All of the details are just stunning!! What a gorgeous project!! I'm happy to be hopping with you :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very beautiful!!! You did a great job on this :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome project, Suzanne. Congrats on your 500 followers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Suzanne,
    You are so amazing. I look at this gorgeous box every single day and feel so blessed to have you as a friend. I literally cried when I received it, I was so touched. You are an incredible friend and I thank God that I can call you that. Thanks for making my birthday extra special. I will always cherish this gift. It's stunning and completely perfect.

    Lots of love,
    Amy Jo

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous creation m urs 501th follower.... am I suppose to get 3 cards now :P

    http://ilovecreativity-bhawana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your gift for Amy is BEAUTIFUL!! Happy to be one of your 500+ followers; congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your project turned out beautiful. I love it and am glad Amy loved it. TFS. I am a new follower and look forward to coming back for some more great projects.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your box is goregeous! Great job, I'm sure Amy will love it! It's been fun being apart of the hop with you!
    http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm a new follower, I love your box, I have one of these and it's still in the plastic, it intimidates me. I love what you did.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You reached your goal!!!! Im follower 504! Love the shadow box! Gina

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just signed up to be follower #505! Love your project!

    missstamper (at) yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a stunning project. Congrats on the followers.

    Vicki
    vwilson577 at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. What an awesome project love it! TFS

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  21. Suzanne, what an incredible project! You did an amazing job on all the details! Just stunning and such a wonderful gift:) Amazing my friend!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, so beautiful Suzanne!! I love it as I know Amy will too!! You have out did yourself my friend!! Yay! You have surpassed your 500 followers!!!! Just like I knew you would and way before your birthday too!!! Congrats my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow, what a very special gift, I know she will treasure it!!
    Cindylu
    miller896042 at bellsouth dot net

    ReplyDelete
  24. That is such a wonderful project. I love the box, and the details are great. Thanks for sharing. Glad to be a new follower, good luck with hitting 500.

    God Bless
    Heather Pullen
    Blessed2cre8.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a cute and thoughtful gift. Amy will love. I am already a follower.

    marg0006@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is a beautiful gift. I know Amy will love it. :)

    ReplyDelete