Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Flying Bird Easel card using Floral Embellished for BBTB2 chllenge

Here is another Easel card I made using Mary at Cardztv's video.   I  love making these.  I also wanted to enter the BBTB2 challenge this week which was to use the Floral Embellishment cart and a flying bird or a bird or a flying bird from another cart.  I love FE but had not tried a bird yet.  I also wanted to try one of the  designs in patterned paper.  I used Lemon Flowers from DCVW.  I  am really not a yellow person but thought this stack was very pretty.  I cut the bird at 3 inches. I wanted it to hang over the edge to stimulate flight.  The With Love is pop dotted to hold the front of card in place.  Added bling to deck it out and some yellow ribbon.  This card lays down to A2 size.  


8 comments:

  1. So pretty! Great papers on this! Thanks for joining us over at the BBTB2, DT Member Carri :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I knew the minute I saw it that you used that fantastic Lemon Flower paper stack. I just finished making a project this morning with the same papers I bought yesterday. So glad you could join us for our challenge this week at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gave you the Cricut-tastic Award on my blog.

    http://digipage-blog.everything-digital-scrapbooking.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that paper :) your card is really pretty thanks for sharing it with us at bbtb2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love anything with birds, but this easel card is spectacular. I'll have to check out the tutorial on these. Great job. I love your background by the way. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us. ~ Abby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very wonderful take on our flying bird challenge at BBTB2. Thanks for joining us.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Is thhis ever GORGEOUS! Love your paper choices and that fabulous twist on the easel. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely gorgeous! :o) So elegant and beautiful... just lovely.

    Hugs and blessings! :o)

    ReplyDelete